Make sure your content isn’t rejected for some simple reason. Following these guidelines will ensure your content gets serious consideration.
- Have a good title that will grab readers attention.
- Use an editor like Grammarly to check your spelling and grammar.
- Read or listen to your post to see if it’s readable.
- Use common and simple terms and language whenever possible.
- Keep sentence length to a minimum.
- Separate subtopics with subheadings
- Keep paragraphs to a reasonable length.
- Leave out the fluff. Give a clear and concise message.
- Use one to two external references. It can be your own article, site, or another source.
- Do not blatantly promote your self… Promote a useful cause, service, mission, or resource.
- Your writing should be conversational.